Introducing Our Firm
Real Estate Taxletter
Find us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Connect on Google+
Our Commitments to Our Clients
(And Their Commitments to Us)
Our Team Commitments to Our Clients:
- We will act with integrity, honesty and openness in everything we do for and with you.
- We will absolutely respect the confidentiality of our working relationship.
- We will return phone calls within 24 hours.
- We will meet the deadlines we set. (In case of circumstances out of our control, we will let you know well in advance of our dilemma.)
- You will be informed of our billing rates and policies. You may ask for a fixed fee for your project. We request a retainer in the amount of half of the estimated fee.
- You are the judge of our performance. If anything we do falls short of your expectations, we - without question - will refund the fee or adjust it to your satisfaction.
Our Clients' Commitments to Us:
- You should be open and honest with us at all times. You should let us know immediately of any concerns you have about our work. (If you are unhappy with us for any reason, please tell us immediately, so we can resolve the situation.)
- You will give us all the information we need to do the work. You will give us access to your team within the time frames we agree upon.
- You will make time available to work on things you have agreed to work on for us.
- You agree to listen to any advice we offer (and we acknowledge your right to reject that advice).
- You will pay your account on a regular monthly basis, no later than the end of the month after it is presented to you.
- You will consider referring to us at least two other businesspersons whom you believe would benefit from an association with us.
To find out if we're the right CPAs for you, call Dawn Gray today at (408) 918-3166.
For more articles and information about new tax real estate tax developments, subscribe to our newsletter, Michael Gray, CPA's Real Estate Tax Letter.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: As required by U.S. Treasury Regulations, you are hereby advised
that any written tax advice contained on this website was
not written or intended to be used (and cannot be used) by any
taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be
imposed under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.